Welcome to Apex Engineering
Water treatment investigation, testing, design and optimization
I provide process engineering expertise to:
- Identify and implement appropriate treatment technologies
- Achieve water supply or reuse objectives; and
4050 Fieldstone Crossing Missoula,MT 59802
I have nearly 30 years of experience in consulting, industry and academia. My recent work has focused on treating mine water and other industrial wastewaters through chemical, physical and biological methods (active and passive).
My expertise includes removal of nitrate, sulfate, metals and arsenic from mine water, groundwater, industrial wastewater, drinking water and stormwater. Apex Engineering water treatment consulting has designed, installed and optimized nitrate removal systems at locations throughout the western U.S. and in South America. I have also designed arsenic removal treatment systems for mine water and drinking water, and have similar experience on numerous metals and sulfate removal projects. I have consulted on over 80 water treatment projects and over 50 mine water treatment projects. I have worked directly for industrial clients such as mining companies, have subcontracted to many national and local engineering firms, and am open to travel throughout the U.S. and world.
- Analysis of treatment alternatives for industrial wastewater, groundwater, drinking water and stormwater
- Process design and budgetary cost estimates
- Innovative technology investigation and development
- Field installation and start-up
- Process analysis and trouble-shooting
- Hazardous waste treatment
I invite you to browse my site, check out my projects, and then contact me to discuss how I can help you. I welcome the opportunity to provide you with a cost-effective solution!